SIFT-MS is a direct-injection mass spectrometry technique that provides real-time, selective, and economic analysis of volatile compounds in the gas phase. Syft TracerTM is the next generation of real-time, direct injection mass spectrometry (MS) which is launching at Pittcon 2023. It provides the newest, most sensitive, and most robust platform of SIFT-MS technology.
This webinar demonstrates how the Syft Tracer revolutionizes your lab workflows for volatile impurities analysis by:
- Offering unmatched multi-analyte detection sensitivity
- Reducing sample prep, for example, by eliminating derivatization steps for formaldehyde analysis and slow matrix purification steps for ethylene oxide analysis in Polysorbate 80.
- Analyzing samples much faster, delivering throughputs for headspace analysis of 12 samples/hour, or up to 16 times more samples per day than GC.
- Utilizing Fine Auto Retune to optimize signal levels and Performance Authenticator for superior analytical stability.
- Enabling seamless “mix-and-match” analysis of volatiles of any functionality, using the same instrument configuration.
The webinar will also cover some of the new hardware advancements of the Syft Tracer to maximize system lifetime, even while running in a 24/7 environment. Join us to learn how SIFT-MS is simply faster.
Key Learning Objectives:
- The fundamental features of SIFT-MS (selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry) compared to conventional GC/MS, including its ability to analyze samples selectively and comprehensively in a simple and rapid procedure.
- Combining SIFT-MS with automation provides a very high throughput solution for screening of VOCs and inorganic acids in a number of industries and applications including pharmaceutical and CDMO, consumer safety, and environmental.
Learn how Syft Tracer solves the most difficult analytical challenges while supporting high-throughput environments where 24/7 operation is the standard.
Who Should Attend:
- QA/QC managers, scientists, and engineers
- R&D engineers and scientists
- Laboratory Managers / Directors / Supervisors
- Analytical chemists
- Production scientists and engineers
- API manufacturers
- Formulation specialists
- Excipient, polymer, and packaging manufacturers
- CDMO testing scientists
- Environmental scientists & engineers
- Food processors
- Consumer safety scientists