SIFT-MS is a direct-injection mass spectrometry technique that enables seamless "mix-and-match" analysis of volatiles of any functionality, using one stable instrument configuration. This chromatography-free approach provides sensitive and selective high-throughput, multi-component analysis with minimal sample prep and no derivatization. SIFT-MS is also easier to use than chromatographic systems, while delivering faster results through extended calibration stability and greatly reduced method set-up.
This webinar demonstrates how the new, automated Syft TracerTM SIFT-MS platform provides a comprehensive solution to workflow challenges and can replace multiple chromatographic systems. The webinar demonstrates best-practice headspace-SIFT-MS analysis of:
- Volatiles with diverse functionality, including benzene, ethylene oxide, and formaldehyde
- Volatiles in varied matrices compatible with dissolution, multiple headspace extraction, and the method standard additions
- Samples with fast time to result and high throughput (up to 16 times more samples per day than GC)
Key Learning Objectives:
- The fundamental features of SIFT-MS (selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry) compared to conventional GC/MS, including its ability to analyze samples selectively and comprehensively in a simple and rapid procedure.
- Combining SIFT-MS with automation provides a very flexible and high throughput solution for screening volatile impurities in pharmaceutical and consumer safety applications, revolutionizing workflows.
Learn how Syft Tracer solves the most difficult analytical challenges while supporting high-throughput environments where 24/7 operation is the standard.
Watch this webinar to see how SIFT-MS is simply faster.